[RBS] NEW KOSHER HIP HOP CLASS FOR WOMEN AND TEENS!! reserve now!

RBS Dance Academy rbsdanceacademy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:14:00 IST 2012

NEW KOSHER HIP HOP CLASS FOR WOMEN AND TEENS!!
Kosher moves - kosher music - real hip hop
Mondays at 7:55 starting February 6th in the Ulam Sport
Call to reserve your spot - space is limited!
FREE TRIAL
30 nis regular price

"Providing a place where every woman and girl can express her creativity
and spirituality through the art of dance"

Come try a free dance class in every style at our studio in the Ulam Sport
where you can enjoy the physical and spiritual benefits of dance.
We offer multiple levels of Ballet, Lyrical Jazz, Modern/Contemporary, and
KOSHER HIP HOP for every woman and girl.

***Babysitting available in the morning!!***
*Classes are for women and girls ages 15+ unless noted otherwise

Sunday (In February new time - TBA, call first)
Modern/Contemporary I
11 - 12:30 pm

Monday
Girls Lyrical Jazz (ages 11 - 14)
6:55 - 7:55pm

Kosher Hip Hop (STARTING IN FEBRUARY)
7:55 - 8:45pm

Ballet I (NEW TIME STARTING IN FEB, current time 8:30 - 10pm)
8:45 - 10:15pm

Tuesday
Ballet II
11:15 - 12:45pm