[RBS] Addendum to:Cash refund for Egged "nikuv" cartisiyot from before 1/1/12 within JM

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 26 21:05:50 IST 2012

The office on the third floor of the JM tachanat mercazit, opposite ratzif 17,  is open from 10Am to 5 Pm, not 8.30-2, as it says on the internet site. I asked Modiin in person at the tachanat mercazit. Originally they told me 10-5.30 and I said "The sign says 10-5" They then said go by the sign. That was after I got there at 8.15 yesterday morning.
I got to the booth opposite ratzif 17 at 4.45, today. I was the last one he accepted. Then he slammed down the tris and said there was an open window right around the bend. He was right. In the open area right next to this booth, there are tables of books for sale and right opposite the booths is another window. So, if you see the window closed opposite ratzif 147, try looking immediately around the bend.
The office is NOT open on Friday.
He said they are definitely giving refunds through the end of the month-January 2012. Beyond that, he did not know.
So, good luck to all of you.
Shabbat Shalom,
Adina.