[RBS] See the Bet Shemesh Debate...now On-line!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:26:23 IST 2012

The Great Likud Debate, that took place live in Bet Shemesh this week is now
available, on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4MDSnuQuNw&feature=youtu.be

The 2nd part should be up later today (Friday).

Thank you to Daniel Tauber, head of Likud Anglos; Emmanuel Navon, candidate
for the Likud Knesset; and Shmuel Sacket, International Director of Manhigut
Yehudit, for bringing this quality event to our town.

And, of course, thank you to Gil Hoffman, chief political correspondent of
the Jerusalem Post, for moderating this event.

This event is another example of what the English-speaking public demands,
and deserves, when it comes to national politics.

Thank you so much to Debbie, Batya, and Ari, who worked tirelessly to make
this happen, and to Dovi from Momento Media for helping to get it edited and
up on the Web in record time.

If you have any questions about the topics covered, please contact me!

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"The Land is Very, Very Good"

Obama, Netanyahu, and Feiglin...All in One Place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TqzdB7-R4