[RBS] TU B'SHEVAT PLATTER

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Fri Jan 27 14:08:04 IST 2012

Posting for a friend from Beit Shemesh:

Did you know that 94% of the dried fruit that you buy here, that you use for
your Tu B'Shvat seder and to celebrate this day which is supposed to
celebrate the produce of Eretz Yisrael, comes from chu"l?!

Only one company produces fruit and nut platters that are entirely, 100%,
from Eretz Yisrael - TUV HAARETZ, a business started four years ago by a
family formerly from Gush Katif.
Help support this Gush Katif family and buy yourself fruits and nuts from
Eretz Yisrael for Tu B'Shvat!

Two packages available:
Standard Package:  figs, shelled and blanched almonds, large dates, prunes,
raisins, peanuts.  Total 700 grams.  Cost is nis 45
Shivat HaMinim Package:  wheat and barley cookies, dates, figs, raisins,
olives, pomegranate.  Total 1000 grams.  Cost is nis 49.
And something new and different this year:
A 5 kg. package of organic dates, for nis 145.

All the fruits come individually and separately bagged.  Kosher mehadrin by
Rav Efrati.  All fresh, with no additives.  Produced with all Jewish labor.

Delivery will be a few days before Tu B'Shvat, to be collected and paid for
at my home.  Details to follow for those who order.

P.S. All commissions from this sale are going to benefit B"K Etz Chaim.

Please reply to me if you're interested in ordering - I'm happy to help out
Gush Katif families!

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM