[RBS] Discounted Pricing for Ulpan La-Inyan, Here in RBS

Naftali naftali at ulpan.com
Fri Jan 27 16:09:14 IST 2012

Want to understand those Hebrew letters coming home from school? Started taking Ulpan but couldn't handle the long hours?

Ulpan La-Inyan (already popular in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Efrat and Ra'anana) is excited to bring its successful conversational Hebrew courses to RBS. Each class will meet for 75 minutes, four evenings a week. Our state-of-the art method has proved to be the most effective way to learn to converse in Hebrew.

For the opening session we're offering level 1+. Other levels will be offered upon sufficient demand. Classes will begin Feb. 19th, right here in RBS.

Figure out the level appropriate for you here: http://ulpan.com/courses.html

Get discounted pricing by Feb. 9th.

Register now! here: http://ulpan.com/summer-pre-rej.html

Email us with any questions: naftali at ulpan.com

More info can be found on our website: rbs.ulpan.com