[RBS] Gentle Yoga on Tuesday morning

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:56:00 IST 2012

Do you ever want to have more energy? Beat the stress of the week? Feel
stretched out and relaxed? Then try my Tuesday morning, 9:30 am  Yoga Class
at In Shape, at Ulam Sport on Sorek. It's a beginners class and open to
anyone who just wants to feel better physically as well as emotionally.

You can try out  a free week of classes and experience a delightful menu of
exercise programs.

My yoga classes are Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 am. You will delight in the
beautiful music, the flow of the postures and the gentle nature of the
movement.

I also teach on Thursday morning, 9:30 am on 4/1 El Al in Sun Gardens.
Space is limited, so please call for reservations.

Private and individual lessons are available at my home for those who do
not want a class experience. Chair Yoga is growing in popularity and my
students love it.

Join me at the Amit Fair, Monday, Feb. 6, from 7-10 pm. Stop by and pick up
my first  audio CD:"In the Moment Gentle Yoga and Relaxation with Susie".

--
Susie Rosenfeld,
Yoga Instructor
<susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com>susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com