[RBS] Cellphone services + market prices for Android phones - by Reuven Grantz

Reuven Grantz reuven at pcplustech.co.il
Sat Jan 28 21:20:01 IST 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony-Ericsson Xperia X8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recommended price: 700-800 shekel in Israel or 140-170$ on eBay

Reviews:
Hebrew: http://snipurl.com/21xnvp7 (wisebuy israel)
English: http://snipurl.com/21xnve9 (gsmarena .com)
http://snipurl.com/21xnuy6 (youtube)

latest unofficial Software Update: 16/1/2012

http://snipurl.com/21xnw3z  (xda-developers .com) - 7,300 replies,
over 1.7 million views (since 22th July 2011)

where to buy:
in Israel: http://snipurl.com/21xnx2p  (ELINE Israel)
On eBay: http://snipurl.com/21xnxek (ebay)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recommended price: 900-1000 in Israel or 170-230$ on eBay

Reviews:
Hebrew: http://snipurl.com/21xnz1b (wisebuy israel)
English: http://snipurl.com/21xnzb0  (gsmarena .com)
http://snipurl.com/21xnzi2 (youtube)

latest unofficial Software Update: 20/1/2012.

http://snipurl.com/21xo0cd  (xda-developers .com)  - 677 replies, over
90,000 views (since 8th December 2011)

where to buy:
in Israel: http://snipurl.com/21xo1o7  (ELINE Israel)
On eBay: http://snipurl.com/21xo28s (ebay)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Motorola Defy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recommended price: 1,400-1500 shekel in Israel or 250-300$ on eBay

Reviews:
Hebrew: http://snipurl.com/21xo342 (wisebuy israel)
English: http://snipurl.com/21xo3et (gsmarena .com)
http://snipurl.com/21xo3qb (youtube)

latest unofficial Software Update: 26/1/2012

http://snipurl.com/21xo4ke  (xda-developers .com)  - 2,700 replies,
over 490,000 views (since 25th June 2011)
or
http://snipurl.com/21xo563  (xda-developers .com)  - 15,000 replies,
over 3.9 million views (since 13th April 2011)

where to buy:
in Israel: http://snipurl.com/21xo5k0 (ELINE Israel)
On eBay: http://snipurl.com/21xo5v7 (ebay)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S I9000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recommended price: 1,750-1900 shekel in Israel

Reviews:
Hebrew: http://snipurl.com/21xo6le (wisebuy israel)
English: http://snipurl.com/21xo6uo (phonearena .com)
http://snipurl.com/21xo77z (gsmarena .com)

latest unofficial Software Update: 22/7/2011

http://snipurl.com/21xo4ke (xda-developers .com) - 42,000 replies,
over 8.4 million views (since 20th October 2010)

where to buy:
in Israel: http://snipurl.com/21xo81i  (ron-phone israel)
On eBay: approximately same price as in Israel so no recommendation

------------
(Disclaimer: i have no connection to any of the sites or stores above,
and i make zero profit on any referrals. my recommendations are based
on Reviews and user feedback on Zap and eBay. I take no responsibility
for any service or purchase not done by me)
------------

Important information:

According to the law, you can buy your cellphone anywhere you want and
still get the credit for the phone from your cellphone company (like
the monthly credit you get when you buy the phone from orange,
cellcom, or pelephone)

http://www.moc.gov.il/sip_storage/FILES/9/1829.pdf [sorry, i could not
find anything in English :-( ]
_________________________________

MY SERVICES:
________________________

For Android based phones:

Phone Enhancement & customization - unleash the power of your phone
Software Upgrades
Adding Hebrew support
Consultation and training - learn to get the best out of your phone
and find the right phone for you
Sim unlock

for Nokia, Apple and other mobiles:

Jailbreak for iPhone & iPad
Software updates
Add  full Hebrew support
Sim Unlock
consultation & training

FULL GUARANTEE ON SERVICE AND UPGRADES
FULL CASH BACK AND ORIGINAL PHONE RESTORE WITHIN 15 DAYS IF NOT HAPPY

My computer Services
-------------------------------

Backup solutions, data recovery
computer repairs - for both hardware and software
network installation and repairs - wireless and hardwired
Google Apps and Sync services for individuals and Businesses

follow me on twitter for smartphones tips, updates & useful information.

http://twitter.com/rbsmobile

Thank you,

Reuven Grantz
Pc Plus
054-976-1606
reuven at pcplustech.co.il

Computers, Tablets & SmartPhones Services

--

“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are──or, as we are
conditioned to see it.”

`