[RBS] do you know how wonderful Hatzala is????

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sat Jan 28 10:45:39 IST 2012

We are really fortunate to live in a community with such a wonderful Hatzala
organization, ready to help us in medical emergencies.  This past Shabbos
one of our children had to be taken to the hospital (B"H he is fine and we
came home motzai Shabbat) but I couldn't get over the mesirut nefesh of the
Hatzala staff.  Bentzi Novick came to our house and then went to find a
doctor to examine our child.  When it was decided that the child had to go
to the hospital, Yitzchak Drezner came rushing over and without a second
thought accompanied us in the ambulance.(this was before he even got home
from shul and had a chance to tell his wife that he would be a bit(well a
bit more than a bit) late.  What dedication!  Kol Hakavod to the Hatzala
staff who are willing to forego their oneg Shabbos to make sure that the
residents of RBS are medically safe.  What a zechus to live in a
neighbourhood with people who care so much about others!  Thank yoiu
Hatzala!

When possible we should remember to support them so that they can continue
to be there for us.