[RBS] All your quilting / felting needs under one roof: Contact CindyRQuilts

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:15:10 IST 2012

BEGINNERS QUILTING CLASS STARTING NOW! CALL ME TO SIGN UP ASAP

I offer quilting and needle felting chugim for women and girls. I teach
locally at our home in Beit Shemesh.

I also sell fiber art and quilted accessories from our home. You can get
many different handcrafted gifts right here in Beit Shemesh. Just call to
make an appointment!

I have plata covers, challah covers, Shabbot bags and purses, neck scarves
and bandannas in loads of colors and patterns.

Regards, Cindy

--

Cindy Richard
www.CindyRQuilts.com