[RBS] correction in brochure

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:07:57 IST 2012

Hakshiva would like to apologize to Mr Ezra Benjamin of Visual Memories for not writing his address correctly in our brochure.  The acutal website address should read www.visualmemories.co and not the .com as advertised in the Hakshiva Chinese auction brochure.

The new .co address is one that will soon become very popular and should not be corrected to .com.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Ezra Benjamin together with Mr Avraham Elkind for sponsoring this years Chinese auction.

If you did NOT yet receive your Chinese auction brochure, please reply to this email.  You can also download it from www.hakshiva.com/auction.

Many thanks