[RBS] Subject: Babysitting 5-7pm

Aryeh Leib kirschner 7654 at bezeqint.net
Tue Jan 31 14:07:47 IST 2012

Looking for a responsible family to babysit a high functioning ASD boy in
their home from 5-7 pm (approximately) for pay Mondays, Tuesdays, and/or
Thursdays.  Adult female must be present.  Must be within 5-10 min walking
distance from Nachal Ayalon (unless willing to do pick-up/drop-off)

Please call Yonith at 999-7498