[RBS] Thank you Mrs. Leora Adam!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:48:13 IST 2012

A tremendous yasher koach to Mrs. Leora Adam (director of Girls R' Us) for
giving of her unique talent to the Melabev Bat Mitzvah Girls. Mrs. Adam led
an unprecedented drama event where she brought together girls from seven
different schools and made them into one cohesive team - ready to work
together to help others. The girls left the event feeling a sense of achdut
which we hope can be the model for all of Beit Shemesh!!
It was a fun evening of learning about many aspect of gemilut chassadim- a
wondeful beginning for the Melabev Spring Bat Mitzvah Group!!
Thank you Mrs. Adam and may you have the ko'ach to continue to help the
youth of our community as you do for the Bat Mitzvah Girls as well as your
campers!!
In gratitude,
Shoshana Lichtman and Mira Aronson
Melabev Bat Mitzvah Program coordinators
and the Bat Mitzvah Girls themselves!!!
www.melabev.org
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
02-999-4258