[RBS] Is my child developing "normally"? - a workshop on childhood development

Shana Zakai shanaz at optonline.net
Sun Jul 1 10:25:30 IDT 2012

Presented by Shana Zakai OTR/L  This workshop, designed for both
parents and educators, will address: Parameters of "normal"
fine motor development of the pre-school and elementary school age child
Postural Control, Visual Motor Development, Fine Motor Development,
Sensory motor development. Quick Fixes for common problems and a brief
Introduction to Sensory Integration.At the completion of this workshop
you will -be able to identify the spectrum of appropriate fine motor,
visual motor, visual perceptual and sensory motor developmental
milestones for children up to 10 years of
age.  You will be able to incorporate a variety of activities into
your children's daily routines which will assist in developing improved
motor development.
Date Wednesday July 4  at 20:00
Where Nofei Hashemesh Pre-Registration required due to limited seating
Cost 10 sh
If you have specific questions regarding motor development you may
submit them and an attempt will be made to answer your questions during
the workshop.
E mail to register