[RBS] Job Offer: Voice over and Programmer

Sharon Rottman rottman at shemesh.co.il
Sun Jul 1 14:18:59 IDT 2012

Posting for a friend do not respond to me.

Sharon Rottman

Educonsulting, located in Mevo Horon, is seeking children ages 7-9with high
self-esteem who read English or Russion fluently that are willing to record
themselves for educational computer games.

The recordings will take place 2-3 times for 2 hours each.
Please reply to: batshevag at educonsulting.co.il or 054-2209877

Educonsulting, located in Mevo Horon, isseeking a Programmer to join our
staff.

Job Requirements:

•     Experience in web applicationdevelopment and good technical skills -
MUST.

•     Knowledge of rich client technologies –Flash, HTML 5 etc.' - MUST.

•     Experience in leading developmentproject/team - MUST

•     Experience in Multimedia development anddesign – MUST.

•     Experiencedeveloping computer games - MUST.

•     Experience in product design/ systemanalysis – Advantage.

•     Academicdegree in Computer Science - Advantage.

·      Ability to work independently –Must.

Please send your CV to: batshevag at educonsulting.co.il