[RBS] Great metapelet available

Gav Zuckerman gav.zuckerman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:09:46 IDT 2012

We are moving so my wonderful metapelet has a spot available for your baby.

Frieda is a warm, caring metapelet who I am so sad to be leaving. My kids
are also crazy about her.

She was and is the best kept secret here in the Rama.  She has watched all
four of my babies and they adored her, still do!

Located on the corner of Katlav and Dolev.  Takes birth thru one year.
Warm loving atmosphere, great toys, and nutritious  meals.

For more information, Freida 077-769-1100 (Hebrew, understands some English)

Gavriella