[RBS] Just like in America... JFS for your mental health questions

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Jul 1 15:35:40 IDT 2012

*Having been operating in Israel since 2002 as Jewish Family Services
Israel (and prior to that for many additional years) we are honored to
pretty much be "the" place where you all turn, when you have questions
of needs for your self, your family, or someone you know.

Of course we do all forms of general therapy, and we also have certain
areas of focus that are hard to come by in Israel.

*     Neurofeedback (amazing tool for a wide variety of things, from
anxiety to other emotional excesses like anger or phobia or addictions
or learning challenges... and more.)

*     Healing Pain Program (individual classes, and from one to four
classes is all that is needed, to re-educate the brain -- then anyone
suffering fibromyalgia or insomnia or any form of chronic leg, back,
shoulder, jaw, or other pain, can UN-LEARN the pain pathway and finally
be free of the horrible challenge to daily living.)

*     Coaching of young adults and less-young adults too, all the way
through senior years, aimed at smoothing out the decision making process
and gaining empowerment by building on STRENGTHS that already exist!)

*     Medical Counseling and Coaching (to maximize healing and
coordinate superior medical care)

*     Licensed Psychologist, Social Work, and Therapy Services as
needed, and truly top level.

Please email if you even have a minor question ...no less a major situation!

We are devoted to your happy living, and it is not a lofty goal.

So, reach for it.

Services that you need, available in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Beit
Shemesh areas.*

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
       Psychology and Social Work