[RBS] TONIGHT!!! July 3rd FREE SEMINAR IN ENGLISH: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUILDING & PLANNING LAWS BUT DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TO ASK!

Pinchas Koven, Attorney at law pinchas59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:46:13 IDT 2012

PSA: FREE SEMINAR IN ENGLISH: Everything You Need to Know about Building and Planning Laws but Didn't Even Know To Ask

Why is the Iriah giving you problems about adding on to your home?  Are your neighbors adding on but you fear it may unfairly impinge on your rights?

I'm planning to start a new business initiative – what do I need to know about Building and Planning that can affect my vision?

Are you buying or selling a home or apartment and wonder whether the additions were added legally, and what the Iriah might do to you?

Why does the Iriah demand from you a heteil hashbacha? and how do you know if the sum is correct?

Why is there no pool in RBS? How do I know if the Iriah is building or allocating public buildings correctly, and how do I get one for my

organization? Why don't we have more mikvahs in the neighborhood? Are there really enough schools here and what can the Iriah do about it? How can I use

Building and Planning Laws to advance my vision of how RBS or Bet Shemesh should look? How do these laws influence environmental issues?

This Tuesday, RBS attorneys Yakov Greiff and Pinchas Koven will present a seminar:  "Everything You Need to Know about Building and Planning Laws but

Didn?t Even Know To Ask." In this seminar, you will learn the basic principles of Israel's Building and Planning Law, how the Planning Commission is run, how Building and Planning affects your apartment and its market value, your street, the traffic problems, your kid's school, your favorite Shul, and how the Iriah can use or manipulate these laws to achieve political, social, and educational agendas that they don't tell you about unless you understand these laws. Finally, you will learn the legal steps

you are entitled to initiate as a citizen.

Initiated in response to the upcoming expected change in the Iriah's enforcement policy due to pressure from Mvaker HaMedina (as reported this Friday in the local newspapers), the Law Firm of Greiff-Koven is offering this free seminar to the English-speaking public as a means of raising Anglo public awareness regarding communal issues which have planning agendas, as well as demystifying an arcane subject which affects you financially and may involve possible criminal and civil liability

This seminar is also for those interested in becoming civically or political active or just to properly understand the legal basis of environmental issues, educational allotment issues, and many other public issues generally not understood.