[RBS] Small moving sale - happening QUICKLY

Harley Roth hroth86 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:59:48 IDT 2012

Hi everybody,

We have the following items for sale in our apartment in Sheinfeld.  We'd
like to unload them all quickly because we want to move next week!

-2 beds with bases and American mattresses used lightly for children and
guests, all loved them 600 NIS
-a 3-seater faux leather couch with a few scratches 100 NIS
-a variety of beautiful expensive women's hats from America
-a variety of dog supplies
-1 old working laptop, can be used for parts or for child use - Dell
Inspiron 1501- 100 NIS
-1 old broken laptop - Dell  Inspiron M5030 - hard drive is broken, but can
be used for parts 50 NIS
-1 HTC Nexus one Android smartphone.  Charging mechanism is loose and thus
won't charge but should be fixable for cheap 100 NIS

Pictures, details available upon request!!
Contact: Harley at 050-259-8158 or by email at hroth86 at gmail.com