[RBS] Just got a confirmation about stopping the reminder calls from KLY

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 3 21:31:58 IDT 2012

To all those who asked for the information, someone suggested I email  the address below and ask that they remove me from the list.

I sent them an email thanking them for the reminders but stating that I do not need the reminders any longer and received a  confirmation back that it was done.
So, send them an email respectfully requesting to be removed from the list. It will take place. (I hope)

good luck,
Adina.

sale at kly.co.il