[RBS] Day of learning for the refuah Shelayma of Cynthia Lazarus

rcohen613 at aol.com rcohen613 at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 21:08:21 IDT 2012

DAY OF LEARNING

FOR THE

REFUAH SHELAYMA

 for

MRS. CYNTHIA LAZARUS

BS"D

Dear Friends:

To hasten her refuah, friends of Mrs.Cynthia Lazarus are being asked to consider participating in the sponsorship of a Day of Learning at Kehillas HaGra and Yeshivas HaGra next Tuesday, July 10. In the merit of all of the learning which will take place in the beis medrash on that day, we pray that HKB"H will bring her a refuah shelayma.

On the day of learning, there will be an announcement indicating the dedication and a list of all participants will be posted in the Gra beis medrash. Additionally, Mrs. Lazarus will receive a beautiful notification of the sponsorship and a list of all of the participants.

If you would like to be included in this mitzvah, please respond to this email at GraSponsor at gmail.com as soon as possible. Please indicate:

1) How you would like to be listed (e.g. Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schwartz, Joseph and Naomi Schwartz, or The Joseph Schwartz Family, etc),
2) how much you would like to contribute (a minimum donation of 50 NIS is requested for each participating family),
3) and, your method of payment.

If you pay by shekel check, please make your check out to Kehillas HaGra and mail to Nachal Luz, 6, Ramat Beit Shemesh. Or, it can be given to one of us or R' Dovid Greenwald. Please indicate that it is for the "Lazarus Day of Learning". If you wish to pay by credit card, please include your telephone number and someone will be in touch with you to complete the transaction.

We encourage you to forward this sponsorship opportunity to anyone who you think may want to participate.

Thank you and we join you in wishing Mrs. Lazarus a speedy refuah and a refuah shelayma.

May we know only simchas and b'soros tovos!

Jan and Robert ( Moshe Zelig) Cohen and friends
GraSponsor at gmail.com

PS: Your contribution is tax deductable and you will receive a receipt