[RBS] APPLE PIES on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 14:04:35 IDT 2012

Special offer this week - Scrumptious Large (30cm) Apple Pie for only
55 NIS (regular price 64 NIS - a saving of 16%) Saidels Bakery hand bakes each apple pie from SCRATCH with the same
loving care that you would invest if you were making it in your own
kitchen for your own family. We have been making this apple pie for so
many years that we have it down to a fine art. We also have a secret
weapon most homes don't have - a professional brick oven - that adds a
special texture to the pie crust. And our recipe ..... well that's a
well guarded family secret. The result is - THE MOST AMAZING APPLE PIE YOU HAVE EVER EATEN! and it's on
SPECIAL offer this week - only 55 NIS (instead of the regular 64 NIS).We also have a wide selection of challot, health breads, bagels, cookies and other scrumptious stuff.
We deliver to Ramt Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This summer, during the months of July and August, Saidels Bakery will once again be conducting our popular baking workshops for children, adults and the entire family.

The topic of this year's family workshop is "Flatbreads From Around the World".

It is a 3 hour journey through time, beginning in the Nile Basin with the discovery of yeast by an ancient Egyptian housewife who accidentally left her dough overnight to discover that it had risen the next day. We will be exploring the flatbreads of the Middle East, pita and lafa (Iraqi pita). Following that we will swing east to discover the spices of the Orient as we bake authentic Indian naan bread in a real tandoor oven. You will learn about the staple food of Ethiopia, injera, and finally, the famous Mexican flatbread - tortillas. You will be baking these breads yourselves using the original and authentic ovens, the Arabian "saj" for baking lafa, the brick oven for pita and the tandoor for naan.

Price of the workshop: 50 NIS per person. Family discount for 3 (or more) family members - 40 NIS per person. Either 3 hours in the morning or afternoon. Workshops are available on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Workshops are adapted to suit the age group of that particular day.

Call 09-7941222 to reserve a spot.

Saidels Bakery will also be repeating our popular workshops for adults during the summer months -
* Health and baking - bake the healthy way, ingredient selection and techniques
* Advanced challah baking - for the beginner or advanced home baker
* The craft of artisan bread baking - baking the old fashioned way
Price of the adult workshops: 75 NIS per person. Family discount for 3 (or more) family members - 50 NIS per person.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222