[RBS] Enthusiastic Recommendation for Miller Electric

Yael and Yehonasan Crow jcrow at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 5 15:33:00 IDT 2012

I highly recommend Yehoshua Miller as an electrician.

We had two Hunter funs which were very noisy, some of the speeds would not
work and one had burnt out wires. The fans were so noisy that in one of the
rooms we could only use the lowest speed.

Yehoshua came on time, identified the problems and fixed them (changed
wires, a switch and capacitors as well as lubricating the fans). The fans
now run quietly at all speeds.

He did his job pleasantly and professionally and even swept up the mess at
the end.

His charge was also very reasonable.

His mobile is 054 846 5390.

Yehonasan Crow.