[RBS] RBS Caffe- Kashrut question

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 5 22:59:09 IDT 2012

Hi

For the last 5 years we open a Summer Caffe at the RBS Matnas during July.
(this year we work Mon, Tue, Thur between 17:00-22:00)

all the products are from Best Market- Badatz products.
all the dishes are  new and dedicated for this Caffe only.

My question:
what is the Kashrut you need in order to eat by us:

please choose one answer and send me the no you choose:
1 or 2 or 3

1.you can eat by us without Teuda
2.you will eat by us only with Teuda: and the Local Mehadrin Rabbanut Mehadrin Teuda is fine for you
3.you will eat by us only with Teuda: and only with Badat Teuda.

thanks a lot
Miri Shalem