[RBS] International Calling: Questions

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:56:02 IDT 2012

1. Best rates/package for calling USA from home (Bezeq) and cellphone
(Cellcom)?
(Right now I use 013 Netvision)

2. Any simple solutions to mask Israel number on the recipient's caller ID?
So USA clients see "unknown" or a local USA # on their caller ID, and
cannot identify that the call originates from Israel?

3. Any recommendation for an incoming NY area number (646, 718, 347...) to
be assigned to home (Bezeq) and/or cellphone (Cellcom)?
So family and friends from NY can dial a local number and reach our home
line or cell phone.  I know there are some pricey forwarding services, but
of you know a good solution, let me know.

Shabbat shalom!

Uri

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP

Co-Director, Schneider Speech
www.schneiderspeech.com

Stuttering  |  Learning  |  Voice  |  Speech Improvement
[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/SchneiderSpeech> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/urischneider> [image:
Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/116134238169859933788> [image:
YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/schneiderspeech> [image: Vimeo]