[RBS] Help Your Neighbors

Avrohom avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Sun Jul 8 09:12:11 IDT 2012

Today we fast for all that occurred on the 17th of Tammuz.

There is no better way to bring the geulah than Ahavat Chinam!

Lema'an Achai's Smart Chesed is currently helping 200 local families. Your
friends, your neighbors maybe even your relatives.

Smart Chesed isn't simply "handouts", it is "hands on" life changing
assistance from rehabilitation to therapy, financial counseling to dental
care, food assistance to youth programming.

This summer has been especially diificult at Lema'an Achai as dozens of
families have turned to us in need and we are short on funds.

We won't be able to help them without your support.

Give today in any of the following ways:

Online at www.smartchesed.org
By calling 02-999-9933
By giving to your shul representative

All donations are tax deductible and can be used from Maaser kesafim!

Tizku L'Mitzvot and Tzom Kal!