[RBS] SERVICES: How to find the right therapy or mental health professional

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Jul 8 09:55:25 IDT 2012

*For the most dynamic and useful therapy, check with JFS before you
select your treatment options in Israel.

We make it our business to know the cutting edge of our profession/s,
including psychology, coaching, medications, social work and therapies
that work, and the technology assists now available that boost therapy
results!

It isn't only about the "talking cure" any more.

Email or call for specific information that might really help you find
improvement -- either inside or outside of, our agency.

We help, just like all the JFS offices in America.
*

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
       Psychology and Social Work