[RBS] Paverpol craft medium is on special offer until the end of August!!

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 12:04:20 IDT 2012

Paverpol is a unique craft medium that can be used to turn recyclable or inexpensive materials into works of art so it is IDEAL for camps or craft activities over the summer with bored kids at home.

All year round we offer a BS and RBS discount and until the end of August we are offering a further 10% discount on the DISCOUNTED PRICE!!

AND we are offering a FREE tutorial with every purchase of a 1 litre tub.

ANY tutorial from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=6344570

Check out our website http://www.paverpolisreal.com or call 999 2735 for more details. The prices are discounted from the website prices.

Camps, ask us about our bulk buy discounts too

Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com
www.flickr.com
www.paverpolisrael.com