[RBS] Call PC INTEGRITY to get the best service for the best price!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jul 8 18:26:01 IDT 2012

PC INTEGRITY is the place of choice to have your computer repaired and to
purchase your new computers!!!!
Full hardware and software diagnostics, electronic repairs, backup solutions
and more!!!!

NOW FEATURING: Western Digital My Book Essential Terrabyte External Hard
Drives - 750 NIS !

LOCATED in Migdal Hamayim, across from Osher Ad and a few stores away from
Pizza Hut, stop into our lab or call for a home visit!

Bring your laptops and desktops in to have the dust blown out of them FREE
OF CHARGE!!!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447