[RBS] Update on Arabs?

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 12:52:33 IDT 2012

 BS.D

hello, the Arab situation is still very much happening.. There were 4 younger ones passing by my house on Shabbat day, gave my daughter a dirty look as she ran over to me terrified.. I went to the mercaz a few days ago and felt a chill as a few arab men passed right by me.. I see Arabs almost daily because I am on nahal Tseilim as they pass by with grocery bags and head off to gimmel..
Aside from the dangers of having this scum pollute our environment, I ask if this will bring down the value our homes in ramat bet shemesh Alef???

Will complaining to the mayor bring any results?

Kol tuv,
Miriam