[RBS] Golan Telecom service in BS/RBS - review

Daniel & Amy Michaels dgm at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 9 16:30:55 IDT 2012

I've been on a Golan Telecom line for about a month. Had about a week
of minor hassles with settings for internet, and took a few days for
the free international dialing to settle down. Customer service was
(and may still be) completely flooded and useless, but I found useful
help on the website to solve my problems. Reception all around RBS/BS
and elsewhere seems fine. For the last few weeks calls and data
service has been working smoothly, bli ayin hara. I'm happy with the
move. I did NOT transfer a line from another company.

Daniel