[RBS] Mountain Buggy Double, Electra Dryer, child bed bar and much more for sale, MUST GO

Adina spitkyng at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:52:07 IDT 2012

mountain buggy urban jungle double, new seats and new hoods, + bassinet
that was used once, great condition, Moss Green color 1900 with bassinet,
1500 without

Electra 6 Kilo Dryer, 6 years old in august, working condition, need it out
400 shekel

American Children Bed Bar, 120 shekel

full size mattress pad- make me an offer

wooden shelf unit with hooks for entryway- make me an offer

child booster seat with back, from doctor baby, 80 shekel

woodford reserve unopened, in box 1L, 200 shekel

baby boy crocs, size 4/5 and 6, make an offer. new condition - hardly worn

keter chairs 30 shekel a chair

child toilet seat, with step ladder, goes on toilet, 50 shekel

wooden dining room table 800 shekel available august

GE stainless steel gas oven, 76 1/2 cm, 5 burner 2500 shekel

toddler boy suit 18-24 months, suit jacket, suit pants, shirt and vest,
navy blue, pants worn once- 50 shekel

pareve cake platter on a stand, in box, used a few times, 100 shekel

Mr. Coffee 110v coffee machine. 900W, dont have a transformer this large,
100 shekel