[RBS] Tiyul this Thursday July 12th to Ramle

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 10 13:35:56 IDT 2012

 "Chaim Friedman" CFriedman at bezeqint.net
] Tiyul this Thursday July 12th to Ramle

A reminder to come and join us  J

Thursday July 12

The large city next door – Ramle

3 hour walking (and rowing) tour of the city

Hear all about the city in at the Ramle museum. Climb the White Tower. Practice your row boating skills in an underground ancient cistern. Test your bargaining skills in the shuk.

For more info see the website: http://www.ramla.muni.il/eng/index.asp?id=1310

Using public transportation – Superbus

Route: Walking tour through the city.

When: Meeting 10:30 AM in front of the Bet Knesset. Please do not be late. Taking the 10:40 AM bus (Superbus #411) from Rechov HaRakefet. Sorry, can’t leave later because the White Tower and The Arches Pool close at 2:30 PM.

Will be back in Bet Shemesh by 5:30 PM

Cost: Bus fare for SuperBus – 15.50 shekel each way (cheaper fare when you buy a “kartisia” using your Superbus card). There is a 12 shekel admission fee to all 3 sites. And 30 shekel per person for me – to show you the way…

What to bring: Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, water (at least 1liter of water per person), and comfortable walking shoes. And of course – lunch/snacks.

Contact me at  054.566.5090  or reply via email.

Chaim Friedman

Chaim at LeChaimTours.com
www.LeChaimTours.com