[RBS] changes in train schedule from Bet Shemesh

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:21:49 IDT 2012

I asked at the train station yesterday - "apparently" they dont know where
the rumors started- they said that as of now, there are no plans to change
the train timetable - the train though will be a few minutes faster.

On 10 July 2012 16:36, yechiel <yechiel at jaffainst.co.il> wrote:

>  I understood that the trains were supposed to start leaving earlier
> starting from July 15th. Does anyone know if there is a final decision if
> they will be moved to 7:08, 8:08 etc, or was the plan delayed- if so until
> when?
>
> Thanks,
> Yechiel

> send a message to:
> rbs-request at cs.huji.ac.il
>
> Rbs mailing list
> Rbs at cs.huji.ac.il

Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716
Cell: +972(0) 54 669 0125
Skype username:Shirandani or Danischijveschuurder
Address: Nachal Ein Gedi 47/6, Ramat Bet Shemesh 99098

Link to Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Shirandani>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=56647911&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
 Goldrock Capital blog <http://goldrockthoughts.blogspot.com/>