[RBS] looking for a shidduch for a wonderful woman

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 10 22:21:31 IDT 2012

My uncle just told me about a friend of his who placed a personal ad in the
Canadian Jewish News for his mother-and she ended up marrying a wonderful
man and enjoying several amazing years together until he passed away. So I
guess it never hurts to get the word out in shidduchim!

A wonderful, fun-loving, Canadian 57-year-young woman, divorced with older
children, yeshivish, open-minded, vivacious, beautiful, slim, nurturing,
independent, financially stable.

Is looking for a sincere, menschlich, healthy, energetic, intelligent man,
preferably in Israel, who is serious about getting married and building a
fantastic new life.

This woman will be in RBS next week.

If you have any leads, or if you want references, please contact me.

Thanks!

Riva