[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation: LEEBA ROSENTHAL's SIMCHA CATERING

David Bar-Cohn david at 613design.com
Wed Jul 11 17:31:28 IDT 2012

I was at a Kiddush recently, catered by Leeba Rosenthal, and found myself
compelled to approach Leeba and her husband Pinchas to compliment them on an
outstanding job. It was the most delicious Kiddush I think I've ever been to
- tasty and tasteful, beautifully presented, with salads and veggies,
schnitzel and deli roll, scrumptious desserts (I'm a sucker for mint
brownies).

You can check out their website (www.besimcha-israel.com) which has menu
ideas, photos, and other helpful info. Leeba's phone# is 077-78-555-11.