[RBS] Regarding renegotiating landline contracts

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:32:57 IDT 2012

Most of the replies I received, were from those asking that I posted the
information to the list!!!

   - I managed to get Bezeq to the following deal: 164 NIS per month, for
   1000 minutes to landlines and mobiles in Israel, and the internet
   infrastructure. After 1000 minutes, costs 15 agarot. ISP charges about
   30-35 NIS, so for 200 NIS you have your internet sorted and 1000 minutes.
   - A netvision customer wrote: "We were getting calls from Netvision to
   change our voip to their 78nis unlimited to cell/landline plan,
from our exisiting
   Hot which was just a 120nis with 29 ag./min rate (which was awefuly
really) However,
   we called Hot to see if they could beat it, said they could give us 300
   mins for 49 nis (which our usage was about that anyway) but Netvision
   came back and offered 48 nis, for 500 min. to cell/landlines.  So we
   went with that. It is a voip however, but router is included.
   - Someone who just switched to Netvision:" I pay 99 shekels a month
for unlimited
   talking to landlines and cellphone, plus internet, and I pay Bezeq for
   my "tashtit" 85 shekels. So I get internet plus unlimited phone for
184 shekels
   a month. I am a happy camper!"

And on the topic, I also renegotiated with 012 mobile (a sister company of
Orange) for 98 NIS/month for unlimited calls and sms's in Israel, 1 GB and
free calls to landlines in 41 countries.  All in all, a good days work!!!
--
Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716
Cell: +972(0) 54 669 0125

Link to Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Shirandani>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=56647911&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
 Goldrock Capital blog <http://goldrockthoughts.blogspot.com/>

Now that they have come out with unlimited talk plans for cellphones, has