[RBS] Unsolicited RECOMMENDATION - Kehillat Ahavat Tzion Simcha Hall, Recently Completed in RBS-Alef

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Sat Jul 14 23:11:58 IDT 2012

I wish to offer my unsolicited recommendation for the Kehillat Ahavat Tzion Simcha Hall on Nachal Timna in RBS-Alef.

Kol HaKavod to KAT for gracing our neighborhood with this wonderful Simcha Hall, which, in my opinion, adds an entirely new dimension to any Simcha held in it.

The details (just publicized Saturday night) are: Capacity: 180+ guests with dance floor.

Perfect for celebrations, conferences and events-during the week and on Shabbat.

Special offer this week : Brit Milah Seuda Package. Don't miss the opportunity - call now and save your date.

Contact Gidon: 052-790-3833
hallbookings at ahavat-tzion.com

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש