[RBS] How to get rid of those illegal tzedaka boxes all over the city?

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:19:41 IDT 2012

Shavua tov!
I know that Beit Shemesh have other problems to deal with,but I would like
to share one problem that bothers me a lot.

Since a few month Tzedaka boxes are hung up at every corner and bus stops
and on walls from residential building (like on Habesor 10).
The numbers of those (illegal) tzedaka boxes are increasing by the week.
I already spoke to Shmuel Greenberg and Jacky Ederi to ask them regarding
the tzedaka boxes.
Both told me that they are illegal and one day will be removed.
When they will be removed the damage on the walls will stay.
Please call the shefa department of the iriya to complain about those
pushka's. (990-9825)
It make the city look like a dump and I hope you all agree that we don't
want that.
I am not against tzedaka at all,but I think here that we are looking at a
real exaggeration and plague.
Please stop this plague by phoning the iriya.
Shavua tov!
Alon Frank.