[RBS] Now is the ideal time to buy/sell your home - Call Vista Homes to see how we can help

Vista Homes Realty vistarbs at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 12:56:32 IDT 2012

Vista homes currently has many homes for sale. Now is the ideal time to buy. If you are looking to buy or sell, call us to see what we can offer you.  We also have a variety of rentals available immediately for the summer.

EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Dolev - 6.5 rooms, low floor, huge garden upgraded kitchen, A/C, office, laundry room
EXCLUSIVE --Nachal Ein Gedi - 7 Room triplex, 360 square meters, surrounded by garden, huge machsan - 3.5
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Dolev, 5 rooms, low floor, covered parking, central a/c, machsan 1.5
EXCLUSIVE - Arugot, 5/5 beautiful rooms, separate LR and DR, upgraded kitchen, machsan, a/ccovered parking
EXCLUSIVE - Nacahl Refaim, 7 room triplex, 200 meters, balcony, upgraded, entrance level - 2.38
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Lachish, 4 rooms, spacious BR, amazing view, extra large machsan- 1.3
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi, 7 room cottage unit, beautiful kitchen, central air, garden and balcony, great opportunity 3.1
EXCLUSIVE - RBS Gimmel, Luxurious private triplex, 400 meters - 2.8
EXCLUSIVE -  Nachal Ein Gedi - 6 room, large triplex, great potential for expansion - 2.3
EXCLUSIVE  RBS Gimmel - 5 room, elevator, huge challal, great building - 1.3
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Katlav - 6 room triplex, extended LR, 40 meter rental unit, en suite master bath - 1.85
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 8 room triplex, stunning, huge wood kitchen, high standard finish throughtout - 3.3
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 4 floor home, beautifully done, full basement, highest level finishes - 3.3

Other Listings:
Dolev - 5.5 rooms, private entrance, large LR, huge balcony, machsan, roof rights, - 1.75 - Priced to sell today

Dolev, 5.5 rooms,large LR+DR, roof rights, private entrance stunning view - 1.75

Dolev - 3.5 rooms, large kitchen, machsan, parking - 1.25

Dolev - 7 rooms duplex penthouse, elevator, a/c, machsan, parking - 1.55

Tzealim - 6 rooms, garden duplex, fully air conditioned, covered parking, sukka. 2.09

Refaim - 5 rooms, 2 parking spots, machsan, fully upgraded kitchen 1.85 Reduced!

Ein Gedi, 5 rooms, large balcony, upgraded kitchen - 1.75 reduced

Ein Gedi, 8 room duplex, upgraded kitchen, A/C, view, machsan - 2.1

Sorek, 4 rooms, a/c,upgraded kitchen, 2 machsanim, balcony -1.23

Shacham - 5 room, ground floor, garden, balcony, central air - 1.83

Shimshon - 4.5 room penthouse, c/a, machsan - \1.5

Shimshon - 6.5 room cottage, large garden, beautiful upgraded kitchen - 2.7

Meor - 5 room duplex penthouse, A/C, balcony, 1.65

Micha - 4 rooms, A/C, great view, machsan, balcony, option for expansion 1.18

Ein Gedi - 6 room penthouse, 2 floors, gorgeous view, fully upgraded - 2.6

Ein Gedi- 4 rooms, large balcony, amazing view, must see - 1.55

Timna - 4.5 rooms, beautiful kitchen, A/C, machsan, great view and air

Luz - 7 Room Cottage, Corner property, 400 meter garden, MUST SEE!

RBS GIMMEL- excellent builder.  gorgeous penthouse duplex, outrageous view
5 room garden apt, facing gorgeous view, private entrance
4 room with view, option to expand to 5 room,
5 room plus large balcony, expansion options, Excellent Builder. Under 1.2

FOR RENT

Lachish - 5 rooms, garden ,view, balcony 5200/month
Shacham - 5 rooms duplex, garden, 4700/month

Dolev - 4 room with 2 gardens 4000/month

Micha - 7 room, 6500/month
Katlav - 4 room - 4000/month
Dolev - 7 room - 5250 month
Dolev - 5 room duplex - 4500/month

Call us or visit our website to see more of our featured properties.

Vista Homes Realty
02 991-2999
vistarbs at yahoo.com
http://vistarbs.com