[RBS] Camp for 1 and a half- 3 year old July 22 - July 27 And Tisha B'av camp for 4-6

Jeremy Finn jrfinn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:18:58 IDT 2012

Hi everyone!
My friends and I are doing 2 different camps, One camp is from July 22 -
July 27 (6 days out of the 9 days!) and the other camp is on Tisha B'av
ages 4-6.
Camp number 1! July 22- July 27
Details:
Ages:1 and a half - 3.  Boys and Girls
Days: Sunday until Friday (including Friday) July 22- July 27
Hours: 9:00 - 13:30
Cost: 200 NIS
Counsellors- Meira Finn, Rina Kotkes and Tzippy Brown. 14 year old and have
experience!
Location- Nachal Maor 12/3 (Meira Finn's house)
If your interested please sign up to- meirafinn at gmail.com , 0545910586 ,
029912870
Come and bring friends!!!!!

Camp number 2!    Tisha B'av camp!
Ages: 4-6. Boys and girls
Day: Sunday (Tisha B'av)
Hours- 9:00- 15:00
Cost: 65 NIS
Counsellors- Meira Finn, Rina Kotkes and Tzippy Brown. 14 year olds and
have experience
Location- Nachal Maor 12/3 (Meira Finn's house)
If you are interested please please sign up to-
Meira: meirafinn at gmail.com , 0545910586 , 029912870
Tzippy: tzippybrown at gmail.com , 0527433700 , 029951025

Sign up and bring friends!!!!

Thanks,