[RBS] COLMAR'S FEELING THE HEAT ARE YOU ????

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 00:03:26 IDT 2012

 Colmar can help make life easier[and cooler]

 Try our coldcuts either for lunches or sandwiches we have
 Corned Beef,Pastrami,Roast Beef or Pickled Tongue

Try our great meat/chicken platters for Shabbos or your
Simcha

For your Shabbos meals we have ready vacuum packed brisket
cooked and sliced with either a Savoury or Honey/Mustard Sauce

If you are having a barbeque we have great matured Entrocote steaks, Burgers and Boerewors

Also uncooked corned beef and briskets nicely trimmed so
they are easier to cook & slice OR we can cook and slice the meat
for you at a small extra cost.

We also have Chopped and Danish Herring and Kichel.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR

THE MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR
SHEIRIT YISRAEL

Call us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

Hope you have a good week,

 Margaret and Colin Abrams