[RBS] New computer supplies and computer lab at Mercaz Victory, Beit Shemesh

Moshe Burt olehchadash at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 13:33:23 IDT 2012

Hi All;

I've been dealing with a couple of really great guys; Aviran and eran at E and A computers on the top floor of
Mercaz Victory in Beit Shemesh.    \

I have bought several things from them and have been impressed with their kindness and individualized treatment
of their customers.

Today I had some software issues, along with buying a new set of headphones and mic.  Aviran sat with me on these issues,
as well as deleting a couple of aqpplications which made my computer faster.  And I only paid the price of the new headphones and mic.

I strongly recommend E and A Computers @ 057-7448449, or 050-7821228  for your computer supplies and for their consultations.  Their
website is:   www.eanda.co.il

Regards,

Moshe Burt