[RBS] The absorption office: we invite you to join us for a special show in Tel Aviv

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:38:56 IDT 2012

The Yitzhak Rabin Center, Tel Aviv presents: "When the dream comes to
life" the Israeli Museum

An exciting and magical environmental theater event for children and
parents - Orna Porat Theater for Children and Youth and the Israel
Museum Yitzhak Rabin Center initiated a special summer project
together. The show is a journey inside the museum where the children
meet the figures representing the Israeli narrative since the 30s
until today. Six players switch characters from different periods of
Israel's history and participants can experience the colorful past of
Israel. The show is in Hebrew.

The show begins at 4:30 and it lasts for approx 50 minutes. After the
show we will be going as a group to Ganei Yashua (a national park
http://www.yourway.co.il/Park_Fun.html)  where each family is free to
make a picnic and the bus will be leaving the park at approx 19:45 to
head back to Beit Shemesh/Ramat Beit Shemesh. Visiting the park
depends on the whether.

Date: Wednesday, August 1st (Av 13)

Transportation: A bus will be picking up people from three different locations
14:30 from Matnas Ramat Beit Shemesh
14:45 from Beit HaOleh on Shderot Hadekel
15:00 Mercaz Beit Shemesh (official stop to be announced later)

Cost and registration: 15 NIS per person (4 years old and up)

Tickets will be sold in advance at my office in Misrad Haklita on
Hashiva  10 st. in Beit Shemesh on Sunday, July 22nd  between
10:00-12:00
and
at Beit Haole on Shderot Hadekel 16 st. (near the Savion pizza) on
Tuesday (tomorrow) July 17th between 18:00-20:00 (Ana 052-6076841)

Places are limited!

Tami Elmaliach
Project coordinator
English speaking olim