[RBS] Amazing Short Term Rental-certain dates in August available

Jonathan and Shoshana Shooter jshooter at inter.net.il
Wed Jul 18 07:53:13 IDT 2012

'We are so sorry to leave after one month here, you've been wonderful hosts.
Its been great having our grandchildren over all the time. We hope to be
here time and again, the apartment truly meets all our needs.

p.s I read several books from your bookcase, thanks so much'

JB and MB

Check out our website and see what our latest visitors have to say.

Exclusive on Achiziv...where you come first Personalised service and
unbeatable level of customer satisfaction, see on our website what our
latest visitors have to write visit www.exclusiveonachziv.com Call
0546024752  for details of our competitive prices. Great value for money for
all your short term rental needs.

Centrally located on Nachal Achziv, next to Luz/Revivim/Ayalon

3 large rooms (2 big bedrooms) furnished to the highest standards Bright and
airy, view of Ayalon park.

Fully air conditioned/heated, wireless etc Sleeps up to 7 people
comfortably, better than hotel beds Full kitchen with separate meaty/milky
sinks and utensils Garden with furniture Book now for Summer 2012 to avoid
disappointment Call 0546024752  for details