[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Zvi Cars

shellie grafstein grafsteinshellie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:32:03 IDT 2012

I purchased a used car from Zvi last year and was delighted with the
amazing service.  This past week while in the south of Israel my car died.
 I called Zvi and he arranged for a mechanic to see my car.  Because of
Zvi, I saved 1000NIS. Instead of getting my car fixed by the 24 hour road
side assistance person, I went to the mechanic. I highly recommend Zvi.
 Not only does he provide superb service when you are buying the car, but
he makes himself available whenever you need him.  Shellie an RBSA resident

Cars, rentals & insurance

Office:  02 991 3115
Mobile: 054 591 5115
www.zvicars.com