[RBS] Whole Wheat & Honey Challahs on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 13:53:42 IDT 2012

SPECIAL OFFER - Whole Wheat and Honey Challah this week
15 NIS only (instead of the regular 17 NIS)

By far our biggest hit in the challah department is our Whole Wheat and Honey Challah.

The secret of this challah is firstly in its lightness and uniqueness of texture, secondly in its amazing taste due to a highly guarded secret blend of the highest quality ingredients and thirdly, due to its amazing health benefits.

If you haven't yet tried our Whole Wheat and Honey challah, this is your chance. Take advantage of our special offer this week -

SPECIAL OFFER - Whole Wheat and Honey Challah this week 15 NIS only (instead of the regular 17 NIS)

Saidels boutique bakery also makes a wide range of health breads, bagels, bialys, cookies and pastry that cannot be found anywhere else in Israel.

Visit our website www.saidels.com to find out more about our unique bakery and to order. Orders may also be placed on the phone 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramt Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00

This summer, during the months of July and August, Saidels Bakery will once again be conducting our popular baking workshops for children, adults and the entire family.The topic of this year's family workshop is "Flatbreads From Around the World".

For more information and to register please call us at 09-7941222

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222