[RBS] Taking a dog to America

Ramat Bet Shemesh aliyah2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:29:15 IDT 2012

I am looking for someone flying to New York who I can check a dog in
with. I will of course pay fee for the dog to go underneath and my
mother will meet you at JFK in NY to take the dog from you. They bring
the dog to you in the baggage area, that is the only time you will
have to do anything which is put it on a cart and roll it out to my
mother who be waiting outside arrivals in the airport.

This would be a very BIG mitzvah, so my mother who is a widower can
have her dog at home with her.

If you can please let me know.

Thank you,