[RBS] Naftali Bannett coming to Beit Shemesh

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:13:24 IDT 2012

As the Bayit HaYehudi is wrapping up its mifkad, Naftali Bannett will
be coming to Beit Shemesh
This coming Tuesday at  Beit Midrash Torani Leumi (Rabbi David's shul)
at 8:30pm

my own personal comment:
If the number of people who truly prioritize Judaism in their politics
would come together to  create a party with that same main goal -even
if the players might occasionally have different views - that party
could have a lot more political clout and influence than the other
- a group trying to "take over" a party with other priorities
- voting for parties that work to strengthen only specific religious
institutions, with no regard for the general national state

almost 50% of the Jewish population of the State of Israel consider
themselves to be somewhere between  traditional and strongly observant
Jews.   If we could , for a moment, recognize that we have more in
common than not, we might realize that together with activists who
have proven themselves, we can make things better for ourselves, our
communities, our country and future generations of Jews.

for the scoffers, my son points out that Zevulun Orlev has passed THE
MOST Social Laws in the Israeli Knesset - laws that benefit all
Israelis, including ALL elderly, handicapped, people with illnesses,
etc.  So, even if I don't always agree with the things he is willing
to compromise on, he and many other candidates for Habayit hayehudi DO
have what to show for themselves, and surrounding Orlev with the
"right " people seems much more intellectually honest than trying to
convert the likud.

לקראת סיום המפקד ל"בית היהודי",אנחנו מתכבדים להזמין אתכם לערב היכרות
עם נפתלי בנט

ביום שלישי הקרוב,ה' אב,24.7,בשעה 20:30 בבית מדרש תורני לאומי

רחוב ראובן 5 [פינת רח' אשר]

לפרטים:אביהוא כהן 052-4094095

avihu at themaven.co.il

Messages in this topic (1)