[RBS] thanks for that overwhelming response!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Jul 22 01:49:57 IDT 2012

  Seems like laminating must be a top activity here in RBS/BS-thank you to
ALL the multitudes who responded.

  Talking about overwhelming responses-it sure would be nice to get as big a
response to my request for donated gifts/services to the upcoming Likrat
Kallah event.  If you are able to donate an item or a service, please e-mail
me.  Everything really helps and with H-shem's help, the Chinese auction and
raffle really helps Likrat Kallah to help the many kallahs who come to
us.(over the last 7 years, we have merited to help 1631 poor kallahs
throughout Israel, of all backgrounds by giving them 6 new household items
for free!)The Chinese auction is "seed" money since it is money that really
grows.  A good gift means that a lot of people will want to buy tickets to
win it and then the gift becomes worth much more than its face value, for
the organization.

  Consider giving a gift that will be the "seed" money to help so many
kallahs.  Tizku L'Mitzvoth, Sadeena Pinhasik