[RBS] Marriage Boot Camp and other classes coming up

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Jul 22 11:00:54 IDT 2012

Don't miss this chance to register for *Marriage Boot Camp for Women*.

This four week class will infuse your marriage with a whole new outlook
-- and no husbands allowed!

Topics covered:

1. What is a wife entitled to?
2. What is love and what is commitment?
3. How can I win when we argue?
4. How can I make my husband into my best friend?

This class will allow for discussion and lots of questions, and we
guarantee it will be a pleasure to attend.

Other 4 week classes coming soon:
*********************************

*The Healing Pain Program*
For those suffering fibromyalgia, back pain, TMJ, with or without
insomnia

*Marriage Boot Camp for Men*
Being a husband is not easy, but this class will make it easier!

*Living With Loss*
Whether a recent or a long ago grief, mourning, can be made much
simpler with a roadmap. This group is for learning and for sharing, and
has been running for nearly two decades, tried and true.

For locations, tuition, and times, inquire by email and as soon as the
registration begins to sort itself out, we will contact each of you with
full details. Meanwhile, any and all questions welcome!

Remember, JFS Israel is your agency for English speaking support
services, just like in the old country.

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
Psychology and Social Work